This is just a few reasons. My reasoning for not vaxing is not limited to this information, it's just a few reasons.
1. There is virtually no science to support the safety of vaccine injections on your long-term health or the health of your children. Follow-up studies last on average about two weeks, and look only for glaring injuries and illnesses.
2. The CDC and any doctor/nurse or layman will tell you that vaccines do not cause autism or autism spectrum disorders, but the truth is, they don't have science to back them up. Out of hundreds of ingredients and 35 vaccines, only about 5 ingredients in 3 vaccines have actually been tested.
3. Mercury, once common in many vaccines, has been eliminated (for the most part) and is now often replaced with Aluminum. Alzheimer's patients have been found to have high concentrations of Aluminum.
4. Just a few ingredients used for vaccinations include: ethylene glycol (antifreeze), formaldehyde, phenol (carbolic acid) and even antibiotics like Neomycin and streptomycin.
5. Injecting organisms into your body to provoke immunity is contrary to nature, and vaccination carries enormous potential to do serious damage to your health.
6. VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) along with the CDC and FDA openly admit that only a small percentage of adverse events/reactions are reported to VAERS. It is assumed that only about 1/10th are actually reported. Meaning, for every report filed with VAERS, there are about 9 other patients with the same reaction who did not report to VAERS.
7. The data linking the Polio vaccination with HIV/AIDS is overwhelming and difficult to ignore.
8. The only cases of Polio in the USA since the 70's have been caused by the Polio vaccine. No natural cases of Polio have been reported or found since the 70's.
9. The Hep B vaccine is routinely given to babies within the first 2 weeks of life. However, the age group most likely to contract Hep B is between the ages of 20-35. The people in this age bracket that are most likely to contract Hep B are intravenous drug users, sexually promiscuous, and homosexual. Medical personnel and those who work in prisons/jail are also at a higher risk, but at less risk than the former.
10. The Chicken Pox Vaccine (Varicella) was created out of convenience. Truth is, the chicken pox is not a dangerous disease for children. The chicken pox (or shingles) is very dangerous in the elderly. Testing on how long the vaccine lasts has not been done. There is no knowing if, when or how much of a booster people will need.